State Institution “Institute of Economic Research” continues working on concluding the cooperation agreements with the following scientific and educational institutions:
- Belarusian Trade and Economics University of Consumer Cooperatives (Gomel, Belarus);
- Institute of Socio-Economic and Energy Problems of the North of the Komi Science Centre, Ural Branch of the RAS (Syktyvkar, Russian Federation);
- Institute for Socioeconomic Studies of the Ufimian Scientific Centre of the RAS (Ufa, Russian Federation);
- All-Russian Research Institute of Economics and Standards (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation);
- S. Toraighyrov Pavlodar State University (Pavlodar, Kazakhstan);
- Rostov Institute of Entrepreneurship Protection (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation);
- JSC “Financial Academy” (Astana, Kazakhstan).
Coordinator for International Relations – Artem Kramarenko, Ph.D., senior research associate of the Social Economy Department of the state institution “Institute of Economic Research”.
Contacts Extension Manager from the Council of Young Scientists and Specialists – Andrey Firsov, lead economist of the Financial and Economic Research Department of the SI “IER”.