We are honored to invite you to the International Research and Practice Conference on “ECONOMY OF KNOWLEDGE: THEORY, PRACTICE, DEVELOPMENT PROSPECTS” dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the State Institution “Economic Research Institute”
25 October 2019, Donetsk
The Conference will comprise the following directions:
- State regulation and financial support of innovative development of the economy.
- Problems in legal support of economic activity: theory and practice.
- Social and economic development of territorial systems: challenges and prospects.
- Modeling of the economic development processes under digitalization.
The event welcomes the employees of scientific and educational institutions, heads of enterprises, state and municipal authorities and organizations, the activities of which are related to the issues addressed at the conference, doctoral students and postgraduate students to participate.
Participation in the Conference and publication of articles are free of charge.
Participation: Personal attendance, absentia participation, online-participation
Contact the Organizers:
+38 (071) 371-14-89
+38 (066) 462-06-19 (Viber, WhatsApp)
Address: 77 Universitetskaya Str., Donetsk
For registration to the Conference, please:
- fill in and submit a Participant Application (APPENDIX 1) at the e-mail address of the organizing committee until 15 September 2019;
- submit your article drawn up in accordance with the requirements specified in (APPENDIX 2) at the e-mail address of the organizing committee until 15 October 2019.
Warning! The Organizing Committee reserves the right to recommend / not recommend the submitted papers for publication. Papers which do not meet the topics of the Conference and the established requirements will not be considered.
Participants without a scientific degree must provide a recommendation of their supervisor along with the article.
In the absence of an email acceptance message, the author must re-send the paper or specify the reason via specified contact numbers.
The Conference will result in publishing a collection of scientific papers with the ISBN assigned and placing in the Russian Science Citation Index.
The organizing committee will send the best works for publication in the scientific journal “Vestnik of Institute of Economic Research” which is included in the list of peer-reviewed scientific publications by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Donetsk People’s Republic, which should publish the main scientific results of the theses for the degrees of doctor and candidate, as well as in the in the international scientific database Scientific Electronic Library eLibrary.ru (Russian Science Citation Index — RSCI), and in the following international scientific databases: Academic Resource Index — ResearchBib (Japan), the Google Scholar and the Russian scientific e-library CyberLeninka.
We appreciate your interest!