The State Institution “Economic Research Institute” (Donetsk People’s Republic) represented by the Department of Economic and Legal Research together with the Department of Business Law of the Law Faculty of the Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russian Federation) and the Department of economic and legal disciplines and the process of the Vladimir Dahl Lugansk National University (Lugansk People’s Republic) invite you to participate in the
1st International Research and Practice Conference
«Contemporary Issues of Commercial Law»
dedicated to the 90th anniversary of V.K. Mamutov,
the 60th anniversary of the economic and legal movement in the Donbass,
the 30th anniversary of the All-Soviet Union Scientific and Practical Conference “Economic and legal problems of improving the economic mechanism” (Donetsk, October 1988)
Date — October 25, 2018
Venue — 77 Universitetskaya St., Donetsk
Topics of the Conference:
1. Scientific heritage of academician V.K. Mamutov.
2. The history of the development of the economic and legal movement and the training of law personnel in the Donbass.
3. General issues of developing the commercial law.
4. Developing the legislation on the status, responsibility and protection of the rights and legitimate interests of participants in economic relations.
5. Developing legal regulation for certain types of economic relations and types of economic activity.
Conference materials will be published in a joint monograph, and the most relevant reports – in “Vestnik of the Institute of Economic Research”, the scientific journal of the Institute.
The event welcomes the participants who have a scientific degree of a candidate or doctor of science, as well as participants, seeking for a degree of candidate or doctor of science. The seekers’ articles should be submitted with the recommendations of research advisors.
Working language — Russian.
Form of participation: praesentia or absentia.
The participation and the publication of materials are free of charge.
The deadline for submitting applications for participation in the conference and the texts of speeches is October 14 (including), 2018.
Filling in the application is required.
Submit the materials via e-mail at:firstname.lastname@example.org