«Economic Research Institute»
On February 9, 2018, @ 13:00 the Conference Hall of the SI “Economic Research Institute” hosts the public theoretical and practical seminar for postgraduate students and young scientists on
«Forming the priority directions for scientific research in “Finance, money circulation and credit” in the field of «Money circulation, credit and banking»»
Speaker — Prof. Galina Viktorovna Astapova, doctor of economic sciences and the leading research associate of the Economic System Modelling Department.
- The history of the formation and development of Ukrainian banking system. The laws of creation and functioning conditions of the banking systems of the independent people’s republics.
- State central bank: institutional features, management structure, functions and operations. Transformation: the Central Bank of the USSR – National Bank of Ukraine – Central Republican Bank of the DPR.
- Commercial banks in Ukraine: organizational and legal forms, corporate and financial management, operations and services. Conditions of functioning and features of organizing the financial work of commercial banks in the DPR, the need for corporate interaction with financial institutions of the Russian Federation.
- Banking supervision and banking control. The application of economic standards, the formation and use of financial reserves, control and regulatory methods of responding to violations of the rules of conducting the banking activity, the causes and consequences of the interaction between commercial banks and collection agencies.
- Expert evaluation of banking metals and precious stones. Innovative approaches to the organization of banking transactions, lien, safekeeping of valuables and creation of reserves to minimize the risks of the banking investments depreciation in transactions with banking metals and precious stones.
The event welcomes for participation the postgraduate students, Ph.D. candidates, young scientists from the SI “Economic Research Institute’ and other research institutions, as well as the students and teachers of higher vocational education establishments and all interested.
Address: 77 Universitetskaya St., Kievskiy district, Donetsk – Conference Hall of the SI ‘ERI’
E-mail to contact the organizers: +38(071)371-14-89; firstname.lastname@example.org