under the auspices of:
Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences
Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation University
V.A. Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences
Volgograd State University
Volgograd Technical University
V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University
Sevastopol Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
Economic Research Institute of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Institute of Economic Research of the Donetsk People’s Republic
University of National and World Economy (Bulgaria)
International Science-Practical Conference
Innovative Technologies in the Development of Social-Economic Systems
May 23-25, 2018
The Conference aims at discussing scientific and practical problems of innovative technologies in the development of social-economic systems and transferring knowledge in directions of research work of scientists and practitioners.
- The theory and practice of innovative development of economic branches in conditions of global challenges.
- Modern macroeconomic problems of innovative development: technologies of enhancing the competitiveness of the national economy.
- The development of regional social-economic systems: innovative technologies and economic realities.
- Methods and tools of modeling of social-economic phenomena and processes at the innovative development.
- Innovative and information technologies in business and education: transition to the electronic economics.
Professor Evstigneev M.P. – the Vice Rector for Research and Innovative Activity at Sevastopol State University.
Professor Suslov V.I. – the Corresponding Member of the RAS, the deputy director for academic affairs at the Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences (Novosibirsk).
Professor Bajzakov S.B. Professor Bogachkova L.Ju., Professor Kirilchuk S.P., Corresponding Member of the RAS Klejner G.B., Professor Lavrovskij B.L., Professor Lepa R.N., Professor Nizhegorodcev R.M., Professor Polovyan A.V., Professor Simchenko N.A., Professor Timchev Marko, Professor Shahovskaja L.S.
The Chairman – Piskun E.I.
Deputy Chairman – Tarasenko S.V.
Members: Belyaeva M.S., Krichevec E.A., Kudrevich V.V., Hohlov V.V.
Registration, submission for a publication – up to the 10th December 2017.
Submission of full texts of reports, articles, presentations, the copy of payment of the organizational fee – up to the 1st April 2018.
Regulations of the Conference’s Work
23rd May 2018. Registration. Plenary session.
24th May 2018. The round-tables.
25th May 2018. Poster presentations. Youth conference.
Financial Conditions. The organizational fee for participating in the conference is 1500 rubles, 500 rubles for students.
The organizational fee for participating in the conference includes the cost of the edition and the postage of one example of the collection of works, organization expenses. The cost of each extra collection of works is 500 rubles.
- Organizing Committee e-mail: email@example.com
- Piskun Elena Ivanovna. tel.: +7 978 744 66 40
- Beljaeva Marija Sergeevna, tel.: +7 978 772 53 95
- Kudrevich Viktorija Vadimovna, tel.: +7 978 751 43 23