The 1st stage of the Second Republican Scientific Competition “Economy of Donbass: present challenges and future possibilities” began on November 1. The SI ‘Institute of Economic Research’ acts as the co-organizer, as well as the part of the Republican jury of the contest. The Competition is initiated by the Analysis and Strategic Development Department of the DPR Council of Ministers, the DPR Ministry of Education and Science, and the public organization ‘Oplot Donbassa’ became a co-organizer.
The contest is aimed at finding new ideas for the progressive economic development of the Donetsk People’s Republic, discovering and releasing the scientific potential of the youth.
The Competition is organized into 7 sections:
- Strategic directions of economic development of the Donetsk People’s Republic.
- Development of foreign economic relations of the Donetsk People’s Republic: challenges and opportunities.
- Innovative aspects of the economic development of the Donetsk People’s Republic.
- Development of the financial system (including tax, monetary, budgetary systems) of the Donetsk People’s Republic.
- Economic environment of the Donbass future.
- Information and communication systems and technologies in management and economics.
- Prospective directions of state regulation and planning of the Donbass economy.
The Competition is open to postgraduate, graduate and undergraduate students. Anybody who wants to participate may submit their abstracts to their educational or scientific establishment up to December 31, 2017.